Today I want to share some easy-to-read stuff. During the last years I came across hundreds of motivational quotes and somehow I thought that I should share my personal top 20 with you.
20. Don’t give up what you want most, for what you want now.
19. Every pro was once an amateur. Every expert was once a beginner. So dream big. And start now.
18. If you don’t focus on your ass, no one will.
17. Be stronger than your strongest excuse.
16. I don’t stop when I’m tired, I stop when I’m done.
15. Always look forward and never give up.
14. Obstacles are put in our way to see if we really want to reach our goals or if we just thought we did.
13. Some people dream of success, while others wake up and work at it.
12. “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” –Jordan Belfort
11. “I’ve failed over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” – Michal Jordan
10. No matter how slow you go, you’re still lapping everybody on the couch.
9. If you wait for perfect conditions, you’ll never get anything done.
8. There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
7. It’s actually pretty simple,. Either you do it, or you don’t.
6. Day by day, you lose the opportunity to become the person you want to be so stop wasting your time and START TODAY.
5. Don’t compare yourself to others, compare yourself to the person from yesterday.
4. Difficult doesn’t mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard for it.
3. Every journey begins with a single step. But you’ll never finish if you don’t start.
2. Shut up and squat!
1. Fitness isn't coincidence - I heard this one first from my buddy Stephen Hoyles